Here is a round-up of the things that are making us HAPPY.
- We had lots of FUN launching our first Spanish edition in Barcelona last week. Stay tuned for news of an event in Madrid happening at the end of the month. Yiiippiii (that's Spanish for Yeepee!)
- Our Spring editions have now landed in all independent bookstores and newsagentsaround the world. In our latest issue, Anorak celebrates kindness and DOT is exploring jobs!
- Happy Stockist of the Month goes to... Moon Picnic for their impeccable selection of toys, books and happy mags!
- A reminder to all our fans in the UK, USA and Canada that shipping is FREE on all back issues.
- We urge you to check out our friends Boys & Girls' new Spring collection as it is GORGEOUS!
- Spend an evening of jaw-dropping, eye-popping fun with Cirque Berserk, currently touring around the country.
- Studio Anorak has been busy creating the branding for The Food Gatherer's new monthly food market in Enfield and for the Dalston Children's Festival. Nice, huh?!
- Kinska makes the cutest ceramics spoons, pots and tumblers. Fact.
- Let's win stuff: Here's your chance to win sleep-helper Suzy Snooze, thanks to our clever friends Bleep Bleeps. Or you could enter this competition with Yeo Valley to win two years worth of Happy Mags.
- Take a look at stationery masters Present & Correct's blog. It is a never-ending selection of lovely things to stare at.
- Finally, if you are really, really bored, why not watch some vintage episodes of Anorak TV?!